Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Intro, to Yesterday's Life!

Welcome!
I've been thinking on this blogging deal for several weeks, more like close to a month! Confused as to whether or not I wanted to jump into this deal, I was having supper with a good friend, TracyM, when he mentioned that he had started blogging! Therefore, I knew my time was now!

TracyM & I share the same birth date, we live just a couple houses down from eachother, & he married my homecoming queen (it was like when I was in the 6th grade or something, or at least that's what I'm told)! So, he and I have a bond like no one else, except for the fact that hes from Texas & I'm from Arkansas!

My goal for blogging is to simply tell stories of my life, mostly for your entertainment!
Hopefully, some will be funny, because I've had some funny things happen in my life!
Some will be sad, well, because sad things happen, when funny exits!
Some will hopefully inspire others! Inspire someone to look past themselves, past their faults, past the failures we become, & have hope for tomorrow!

Hopefully, you'll learn something about me, that you can use to NOT make my mistakes! And if you find yourself where I am or have been, then maybe you can find the peace that I've found!

With that said, I hope someone will come & read my "Yesterday's Life"! It should be interesting!

Until next time, be thankful for the sunshine!
Don G.

No comments:

Post a Comment